Re: Install XML on Postgres 8.1

From: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah" <mallah(dot)rajesh(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Alexander B(dot)" <burbello3000(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: "Lista Postgres" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Install XML on Postgres 8.1
Date: 2007-01-24 06:22:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

On 1/23/07, Alexander B. <burbello3000(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br> wrote:
> I installed from source.
> Is there a tutorial to follow the installation?
>
> I don't need so much features using xml, but basically store, request
> and manipulate.

xml2 is just a contrib package. for installing any contrib package
go to contrib folder. read the README file for instructions.
still if you have problem come back here.
sorry i do not know of a tutorial at the moment , but its easy.

PS: please stick to the discussion on the list only.

regds
mallah.