RE: Tenable Report Issue even after upgrading to correct Postgres version

From: Kishore Isaac <k(dot)isaac(at)loccioni(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Tenable Report Issue even after upgrading to correct Postgres version
Date: 2021-11-15 20:59:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response, is it possible to include the screenshots Sandeep sent?

Appreciate your help,

Kishore Isaac

[cid:image001(dot)png(at)01D7DA39(dot)CB7236D0]

Phone 301 477 7048
Web www.loccioni.com
PRIVACY
According to International Privacy Laws the information contained in this message is confidential and of exclusive use of the addressee(s). Should you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and send a written communication to privacy(at)loccioni(dot)com