Trigger problem - conclusion

From: "Nikolay Grebnev" <nikolaygrebnev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trigger problem - conclusion
Date: 2007-12-12 19:58:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Good Day,

I recently posted a message here (
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-12/msg00340.php) that the
trigger does not work as it should from time to time. Now the trigger works
on C, before It was on TCL and it had the same problem.
As the trigger works all right in 99.999 % cases (or even more) then we can
make a conclusion that the trigger is written all right. And it was written
in complete accordance with the documentation that is possible to find.
I suggest to write down in documentation for PostgreSQL, that during big
loads triggers can fail in some cases.

Nik