one-click installer in linux redhat-centos-fedora

From: "m zyzy" <myzyzy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: one-click installer in linux redhat-centos-fedora
Date: 2009-01-13 09:36:55
Lists: pgsql-general

I successfully install the .bin installer in linux redhat-centos-fedora.
After a few days using pgadmin and postgresql in the one-click ,I decided
to go back to old plain postgresql and postGIS (Am I right ? the one click
installer not include the PostGIS extension. ) .
Is there an option to uninstall the one-click-postgresql-et.al from the
binary .bin file. The --help option not much help too.

I know I would be able to simply delete the Postgresql/8.3/ installation
folder straightaway but just not sure that would be a clean uninstall
method. This is because when I execute ./uninstall-postgresql it always
prompt me "Segmentation fault" , without the quotes.