Re: pg_dump problem

From: Laura Del Caño <ldelcano(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump problem
Date: 2008-08-29 07:02:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, I forgot to say I am using version 8.2.6.
I already removed option -n and left only -s (sincer there are no
other user schemas in the db) and I get the same error.

However when I removed the -c option it worked fine!

And also when using a formatted dump it works ok (even with -c option)
pg_dump -c -s -Ft -f backups/schema.tar syslog

thanks
Laura