about catalogue tables bugs?

From: "Fouad Fezzi" <fezzi(at)iup(dot)univ-avignon(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: about catalogue tables bugs?
Date: 2002-03-01 09:21:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi

I have two databases and every thing work well , but this morning i don't
have any database in pg_database .and when
i want to see my tables there is no tables even structure and data is here
in /base.

How can i resolve this problem ? can i insert structure of my databases in
pg_database ?

Thanks

--
Fouad Fezzi