Instalation problem

From: "Jonathan Barbero" <jonathan(dot)barbero(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Instalation problem
Date: 2007-03-31 15:26:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.
I installed Pg some time ago. Now i desinstalled it and try to
reinstall, but the instalation program can´t finish. It throw a problem and
say that i can see the log file. When i want to see it I can´t access to the
directory that I created to install Pg.
I did this two times. I restart computer and I can´t access to directory (
I can´t delet it too ).

Do you know how I can fix this problem?

I´m on WinXP 32-bit SP2.

Regards.