Re: PostgreSQL talk at UWA

From: "Colin 't Hart" <cthart(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL talk at UWA
Date: 2002-02-19 11:42:50
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just to let you know, I'm giving a seminar to the Computer Science honours
> students at the University of Western Australia on March 15th, 3pm.
>
> The talk will be titled 'Doing Business With Open Source' and will cover,
> among other things, PostgreSQL (and why it kicks arse ;) ).
>
> Don't know if there's any other west-Aussies on the list here, but hey!

Just an ex-West Australian, and CS grad now living and working in The
Netherlands.

Good luck!

> Chris

Colin

--
Colin 't Hart
Senior Software Engineer

N200.com bv
Drive your Database
Marifoonweg 1
1042 AV Amsterdam
T +31 020 4489 700
F +31 020 4489 701
M +31 06 198 762 94
E cthart(at)yahoo(dot)com
W www.n200.com
--
This email is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have received
this email in error, please contact us and delete this email.