Re: Bug report

From: Robert van Geel <robert(at)dotdata(dot)nl>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug report
Date: 2016-11-21 15:46:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave, I've added the main list again in the cc of this mail so people
finding this post will also know the solution.

Your comment:

>Can you please run the registry editor on Windows, and check the value
of the following key?

>HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.css\Content Type
>
>It should be "text/css" (without the quotes).

Indeed, it was text/plain. I changed it to text/css, then restarted
pgAdmin4. Lo and behold, that helped !

Weird, I vaguely remember Werkzeug (or Flask?) having its own hardcoded
mapping for mime-types but aparantly they get read from here.

You're class!

Robert