Automation using postgres

From: "Jasbinder Singh Bali" <jsbali(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Automation using postgres
Date: 2007-08-08 15:48:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I my system, I am using postgres triggers to launch some unix tools and thus
postgres not only serves the purpose of data storage but also works as an
engine to automate the whole system. (this is about my system, talking on a
broader level )

I just wanted to know if there's any related work in this area so that I can
compare my system with already existing systems related to it.

Thanks,
Jas