Re: server closed unexpectedly while executing a function

From: "Jasbinder Singh Bali" <jsbali(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: server closed unexpectedly while executing a function
Date: 2007-02-23 14:34:51
Lists: pgsql-general

To add to my last post,
in my perl function I'm using

use DBI;
my $dbh=DBI->connect("dbi:Pg:dbname=xyz; host=192.168.0.120; port=5432;",
"", "");

to connect to the same DB server.

And then i have series of
dbh->prepare and ->execute
Unofrtunately it has started crying smth like

no connection to the server where ever i have these execute statements.
I just executes the first sql statement and fails at the rest

Jas