Re: [GENERAL] Shared Objects (Dynamic loading)

From: "Jasbinder Bali" <jsbali(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Michael Fuhr" <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Shared Objects (Dynamic loading)
Date: 2006-08-28 15:52:26
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice

Is there any way to check what all shared objects are loaded in the memory?
Also, when i say LOAD 'parser' where parser.so is the shared object i've
loaded dynamically
using CREATE FUNCTION, its says

ERROR: could not access file "parser": No such file or directory

Why would it give me this error?

Thanks and regards,
~Jas