Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?

From: tushar <tushar(dot)ahuja(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Ajin Cherian <itsajin(at)gmail(dot)com>, Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org>, Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?
Date: 2021-10-13 14:05:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 10/5/21 10:26 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Hearing no further comments, I've gone ahead and committed these
> patches. I'm still slightly nervous that I may have missed some issue,
> but I think at this point having the patches in the tree is more
> likely to turn it up than any other course of action.
I have tested couple of scenarios of pg_basebackup / pg_receivewal
/pg_recvlogical /  Publication(wal_level=logical) and
Subscription e.t.c against HEAD (with patches) and  cross-version
testing. Things look good to me and no breakage was found.

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB https://www.enterprisedb.com/