ITPUG (Italian PostgreSQL Users Group) almost ready

From: "Federico Campoli" <rotellaro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ITPUG (Italian PostgreSQL Users Group) almost ready
Date: 2007-09-16 20:07:24
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi,we worked after the PGDay to found the Italian PostgreSQL Users
Group, aka ITPUG.

Here is the list of founders for the Italian PostgreSQL Users Group,
in alphabetical order: Gabriele Bartolini, Andrea Bettarini, Federico
Campoli, Paolo Cavallini, Vincenzo Di Giovine, Luca Ferrari, Simone
Martelli, Marco Nenciarini, Torello Querci, Matteo Sgalaberni,
Maurizio Totti, Osvaldo Tulini, Emilia Venturato.

Friday we elected the president and the directing group of the ITPug.

Gabriele Bartolini was elected as the first president of the ITPug.

The initial directing group has already been elected by the founding
members: Federico Campoli, Luca Ferrari, Maurizio Totti, Emilia
Venturato.

The constitution of the association is currently in progress and needs
to be formally accepted by the Italian laws. The expected formal and
official constitution of the association is early October.

More news will come asap when the things will officially sorted out.

With kind regards
Ciao
Federico

--