The Italian PostgreSQL User Group has released the PgDay official web site

From: Federico <rotellaro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The Italian PostgreSQL User Group has released the PgDay official web site
Date: 2007-02-09 13:33:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi guys I'm glad to announce that we have released the official web
site about the incoming italian PGDay 2007.

The url http://www.pgday.it are powered by a drupal engine with
postgresql of course :P

The old wiki site is available too on url http://www.pgday.it/wiki/doku.php

Stay tuned, the event is growing fast :D

Best Regards
Federico Campoli