Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page

From: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Date: 2023-03-26 07:57:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 24.03.2023 at 10:45, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> But why are there no anchors next to <h3> items on that page? For
> example, how do I get the link for the "Meta Commands" subsection?

I somehow knew that responding from a crappy mobile phone e-mail client
will mess up the format and the thread...

For those trying to follow the thread in the archives: my response (it's
probably a refsect which isn't supported yet) ended up here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1N1fn0-1qd4xd1MyG-011ype%40mail.gmx.net

Regards,

Brar