Re: Comment about pgAdmin Internals wiki

From: "Luis Ochoa" <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comment about pgAdmin Internals wiki
Date: 2008-05-08 13:09:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 3:46 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
wrote:

> Luis Ochoa a écrit :
>
> > Hi everyone, I just want to comment about a wiki in what I've been
> > working on a little. This wiki try to be a quick guide for developers
> > introduction inside pgAdmin Internals (now it's a stub only), if someone
> > wants to contribute the address is:
> >
> > http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgAdmin_Internals
> > ( First P is capital letter because wiki restriction)
> >

> Wow, that's really great ! It's been some time that I wanted to work on
> such a thing. To be honest, my main idea was to merge all tips given by Dave
> on a single page, something like the "Developer Notes" part of this page. I
> sure want to contribute to your work. I'll try to do something on it this
> week.
>
> The only issue I see is that only one page for this will make it hard to
> read. Perhaps we can split this page ?
>
> Anyways, thanks a lot.
>
> Regards.
>

> --
> Guillaume.
> http://www.postgresqlfr.org
> http://dalibo.com

Hi, yes the page can be split in an easy way and that it's a very good idea
for organization.
The process it's simple: just add a link like this in the wiki where you
like it.

[[PageName/PageTitle]] for example:

[[pgAdmin_Internals/New_Page|Title new Page]]

And then go again to wiki and click on the link to add new content.

Regards, Luis.