Re: where and how can I get a software for postgres -

From: "M(dot) Bastin" <marcbastin(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: Justus Mugbeh <jmugbeh(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: where and how can I get a software for postgres -
Date: 2004-06-23 13:07:16
Lists: pgsql-novice

At 9:54 AM +0100 6/23/04, Justus Mugbeh wrote:
>sir/madam
>please, help me to get hold of postgres software for my new installation.
>......How to install postgress

It all depends on which operating system you want to install. If
it's for OSX you can download pgSQL4RB to read the relevant chapters
in its manual about getting and installing PostgreSQL for OSX with
step by step instructions. (There are also links in there --like to
online books-- that might be helpful if you're on another operating
system.)

You can also download Eduphant which has many links under its help button.

<http:aliacta.com/download>

If you search around on postgresql.org you're bound to find (links
to) instructions and tutorials too.

Marc