Re: OS X driver

From: Giuliano Gavazzi <dev+pgsql(at)humph(dot)com>
To: Jo Dillon <jo(at)groupinfo(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OS X driver
Date: 2003-06-20 21:37:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I think this is a question of driver manager, I investigated this
sometime ago and I even grepped the sources to find all the keywords
but I did not keep notes...

Anyway, I have these keywords and they work. I do not know if there
are any aliases, but I did use the keywords you gave when I was
working in MacOS9 (I did most of my ODBC on MacOS9, from about 4
years ago).

Giuliano