Re[2]: Macintosh OS 9.1 front end C interface

From: liam <allenwc(at)home(dot)com>
To: "Eric W(dot) Brown" <eric(at)saugus(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re[2]: Macintosh OS 9.1 front end C interface
Date: 2001-04-04 23:18:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

At 3:01 PM -0400 4/4/01, Eric W. Brown wrote:
> > Oh well, I guess I'll plod along. I'll build it as a CodeWarrior
>> project for Mac with a target of "library" if that's alright?
>
>Out of curiousity, what differences are there between a CodeWarrior
>project versus an MPW project? The only reason I'm wondering is that
>while the former is commercial, the latter is legally available for
>free.

AFAIK, MPW and CW can both read each other's files with equal
facility. I just happen to like the IDE from CW better.

Other than that it is a good point:
make it MPW project, Mac Library . . .
--
Later . . . 'liam

allenwc(at)home(dot)com
William C Allen, BLS, EET

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others"
At least I /have/ a purpose!