Clean up JumbleQuery() from query text

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Subject: Clean up JumbleQuery() from query text
Date: 2023-06-26 08:44:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Joe has reported me offlist that JumbleQuery() includes a dependency
to the query text, but we don't use that anymore as the query ID is
generated from the Query structure instead.

Any thoughts about the cleanup attached? But at the same time, this
is simple and a new thing, so I'd rather clean up that now rather than
later.

It is not urgent, so I am fine to postpone that after beta2 is
released on 17~ if there are any objections to that, of course.

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
queryjumble-query.patch text/x-diff 2.6 KB