Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: "Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot(dot)pg(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation
Date: 2023-05-06 02:37:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, May 06, 2023 at 11:23:17AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> I'll look at v7 when the v17 branch opens and propose the separate patch
>> mentioned above at that time too.
>
> Thanks, again.

By the way, while browsing through the patch, I have noticed two
things:
- The ordering of the items for Lock and LWLock is incorrect.
- We are missing some of the LWLock entries, like CommitTsBuffer,
XactBuffer or WALInsert, as of all the entries in
BuiltinTrancheNames.

My apologies for not noticing that earlier. This exists in v6 as much
as v7.
--
Michael