Re: BUG #17906: Segmentation fault and database crash during procedure call

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: vaclav(dot)pink(at)tietoevry(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #17906: Segmentation fault and database crash during procedure call
Date: 2023-05-01 07:40:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 10:09:00AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Can't help you with such an incomplete bug report. If you could reduce
> the problem to a self-contained test case, we'd be happy to look at it.
> See

FYI, an isolated test case would require to know what's behind
the definitions of the tables apim_users, data_dictionary and domains
which are used as part of the procedure you are seeing to fail.
Likely this would require a sample of the data that fails.

Being able to get a backtrace of the crash could provide hints, though
without a data sample that may be difficult. If you send a sample of
data, also make sure to mask anything sensitive.
--
Michael