Re: Add pg_walinspect function with block info columns

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Bharath Rupireddy <bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>, boekewurm+postgres(at)gmail(dot)com, melanieplageman(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pg(at)bowt(dot)ie
Subject: Re: Add pg_walinspect function with block info columns
Date: 2023-03-10 01:13:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 03:37:21PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Okay, thanks. Let's use that, then.

I have done one pass over that today, and applied it. Thanks!

I'd really like to do something about the errors we raise in the
module when specifying LSNs in the future for this release, now. I
got annoyed by it again this morning while doing \watch queries that
kept failing randomly while stressing this patch.
--
Michael