Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Date: 2022-05-26 02:17:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 10:31:14AM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> * I think it's better to s/...or a LIST partition/...or with a LIST partition
>
> * The capitalization of DEFAULT and LIST seems unnecessary.
>
> Updated the patch on those points.

I went with this text:

Previously, a partitioned table with a DEFAULT partition or a LIST
partition containing multiple values could not be used for ordered
partition scans. Now they can be used if these partitions are pruned.

EDB https://enterprisedb.com

Indecision is a decision. Inaction is an action. Mark Batterson