Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander(at)timescale(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files
Date: 2022-03-29 01:21:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 04:33:30PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> Ok, v5 attached without the TAP tests and updated sysviews tests.

The update of the query related to pg_hba_file_rules in the regression
tests was independant, so I have split and applied that first, as of
091a971.

Now, for the rest, I have found one place in the docs that had an
incorrect link, two incorrect comments (aka
s/pg_hba.conf/pg_ident.conf/), and the indentation was a bit off.
Anyway, all that was cosmetic, so applied after adjusting all those
things.
--
Michael