trigger example for plsample

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Konstantina Skovola <konskov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: trigger example for plsample
Date: 2022-01-12 16:33:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

I've adapted the work that Konstantina did for pl/julia as part of her
GSOC project to add an example of handling triggers to plsample. Which
was based from pl/tcl and pl/perl.

One aspect that I'm not sure about is whether the example should be
duplicating code (as it is now) for keeping an example contained within
a single function. The only reason I can come up with is to try to read
through an example with minimal jumping around.

Hoping this is a good start.

Regards,
Mark

Attachment Content-Type Size
plsample-trigger-v1.patch text/x-diff 15.0 KB