Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: PQcancel does not use tcp_user_timeout, connect_timeout and keepalive settings

From: Jelte Fennema <Jelte(dot)Fennema(at)microsoft(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)oss(dot)nttdata(dot)com>, Zhihong Yu <zyu(at)yugabyte(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: PQcancel does not use tcp_user_timeout, connect_timeout and keepalive settings
Date: 2022-01-12 16:11:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks for all the cleanup and adding of windows support. To me it now looks good to merge.

Meanwhile I've created another patch that adds, a non-blocking version of PQcancel to libpq.
Which doesn't have this problem by design, because it simply reuses the normal code for
connection establishement. And it also includes tests for PQcancel itself.