Re: ERROR: "ft1" is of the wrong type.

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com, ahsan(dot)hadi(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: "ft1" is of the wrong type.
Date: 2021-07-09 02:03:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jul 09, 2021 at 10:44:13AM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Sounds reasonable. So the attached are that for PG11-PG14. 11 and 12
> shares the same patch.

How much do the regression tests published upthread in
https://postgr.es/m/20210219.173039.609314751334535042.horikyota.ntt@gmail.com
apply here? Shouldn't we also have some regression tests for the new
error cases you are adding? I agree that we'd better avoid removing
those entries, one argument in favor of not removing any entries being
that this could have an impact on forks.
--
Michael