Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255

From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255
Date: 2002-11-28 02:05:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

11/27/2002 8:48:29 PM, Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:
>Hmm strange.
>Here, if I turn on the *Text As LongVarChar* DSN option
>I see a memo field and if I turn off the option I see
>a text field.
>Do you relink the table after you changed DSN options ?
>
>regards,
>Hiroshi Inoue

Yeah - I redo everything from scratch each time to ensure that its a fresh connection. Are
you using the Unicode driver when this happens for you? FWIW - we've still got Access 97 here
but it recognizes memo fields correctly with the other two drivers. What version of Access are you
running?

thanx & later,

Ben Scherrey