Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: yarik97(dot)6(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files
Date: 2021-03-16 01:53:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 10:20:20AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Are all those instances involved with streaming replication? What is
> exactly the version of your Windows server? d726e44f catches my
> eyes here, looking at the diffs between both versions..

And... While stressing my Windows box with a pgbench this morning, I
have been able to reproduce the problem on HEAD after 20 minutes of
run, and my box is just an old VM image provided by Microsoft that has
no fancy scanner running concurrently as far as I know. No
replication involved here, just a standalone deployment. I'll look at
what I have.
--
Michael