Seconds To Time

From: Willem de Jong <Jong(at)dnaservices(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Seconds To Time
Date: 2004-05-11 08:08:34
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi all,

I'm a newby to PGSQL, I allways use MySQL, but now we use PGSQL, so i had
to convert all the MySQL-Query's to PGSQL.

In MySQL we have the function Sec_to_time(seconds). This will result a
time-value like '40:30:00'.

With this Query
SELECT TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE 'epoch' + sum(elapsed)/1000 * interval '1
second' from Table1 GROUP BY ...
The result is a timestamp from the unixtime + the seconds elapsed.

How can I convert this to a time-value?

Thanks in advance