PHP and pgsql 7.1

From: swschulz(at)NOSPAM(dot)astrum(dot)com (S(dot) William Schulz)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP and pgsql 7.1
Date: 2001-04-18 14:59:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings,

Trying to install PHP on a machine with the pgsql clients installed, e.g.:
./configure
gmake -C src/bin install
gmake -C src/interfaces install
gmake -C doc install

After ./configuring PHP --with-pgsql, I get errors regarding missing
headers, namely libpq/libpq-fs.h (Note: This is the same error I get when
trying to compile pgsql on the server machine --with-perl)

I noticed another post which said to remove the postgres.h include from
php, which I did. The above error then shows up when compiling.

Using PHP 4.0.4pl1 and pgsql 7.1.

I do notice that the missing headers are included on the server machine,
though.

Thanks,

SWS