Re: [DOCS] 6.5.3 diff

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [DOCS] 6.5.3 diff
Date: 1999-11-08 22:31:34
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 08-Nov-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
>> On 1999-11-05, Bruce Momjian mentioned:
>>
>> > The web page says we have a 6.5.3 diff, but there is no diff file on
>> > the ftp site.
>>
>> I think Marc is no longer making patches because we always complain about
>> his diff program ;)
>
> Well, actually, you got 50% of the quote in there *grin* I'm willing to
> make the patch, jsut someone want to give me what *they* consider to be a
> *good* 'diff' command to use? :) What do projects like 'gcc' use to
> generate their diffs?

Uh-oh. You mean there's no 6.5.3 diffs yet? I thought it was settled and
when Marc posted the announcement I was headed outa town so I made the
page live and out the door I went. Anyway it's fixed now.

BTW, due to a config screwup earlier today I bounced some mail so if you
sent something today before 2pm EST you may wanna resend it.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> Have you seen http://www.pop4.net?
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com