RE: [HACKERS] web site addition

From: Dmitry Samersoff <dms(at)wplus(dot)net>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] web site addition
Date: 1999-05-21 12:55:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 11-May-99 Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On 11-May-99 Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Here is the overview:
>>
>> I have not seen good program for converting postgres table into DBF file,
>> and reverse. That is why I wrote this pg2xbase utility. This is my first
>> program written in C++, then there could be some lacks.
>
> Hmmmm. I'm wondering. How many others here have written little utilities
> to perform other one time or occasional tasks? We can put them all on one
> web page.

This is too tiny utilities to make life easy ;-))

PS:
I was completlly off-road due setting up our voice->ip gateway
Are new web site is going on?

---
Dmitry Samersoff, dms(at)wplus(dot)net, ICQ:3161705
http://devnull.wplus.net
* there will come soft rains ...

Attachment Content-Type Size
su_postgres.c application/octet-stream 563 bytes
pg_run application/octet-stream 146 bytes