RE: [HACKERS] Mhonarc for the docs list

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot)Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, webmaster(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] Mhonarc for the docs list
Date: 1998-12-23 16:30:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 23-Dec-98 Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> Can we *really* fix up the docs list, or kill it? People ask what list
> they should be posting on for docs questions, and I'm not sure what
> answer I should give them. Without it being archived, it means that
> there is no searchable list of answers to questions, so I've been
> recommending using the hackers list instead.
>
> Heck, on the web page it isn't even listed anymore afaik.

Sure. Now that I subscribe you mention killing it! :)

And no it's not listed under mailing lists.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Searchable Campground Listings http://www.camping-usa.com
"There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
than the federal government" -- Tony Snow