Re: [HACKERS] Communication

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Taral <taral(at)cyberjunkie(dot)com>, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Communication
Date: 1998-11-15 13:54:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 15-Nov-98 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

>> > D'Arcy and myself are almost always on #PostgreSQL, even if only
>> > physically...alot of the time, Bruce is there too...and I've seen Tom
>> > Lane
>> > come through time and again...I dont' recall ever seeing thomas lockhart
>> > in there, but short term memory is shot :)
>>
>> What network? Efnet?
>
> Of course, there isn't another...is there? *grin*

Depends who ya ask, I guesses. That'll make three for me! Has anyone
tried kirc for a client or is there a better one I haven't found yet?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Searchable Campground Listings http://www.camping-usa.com
"There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
than the federal government" -- Tony Snow