Limits on Tables?

From: Gerald Brandt <gbr(at)hvdc(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Limits on Tables?
Date: 1998-07-28 14:26:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi there,

I have an app that has some basic tables. When a new project is created
in the app, it creates 5 new tables (inherited from some base ones). A
single project will never go outside of its tables.

What kind of speed problems will I be seeing when there are a lot of
projects? Say I have 100 projects, that would be 500 tables, plus a
couple of base tables, say 510 tables.

Am I going to start seeing major problems?

Gerald

---
#include <std_disclaimer>

Gerald Brandt gbr(at)hvdc(dot)ca