pgaccess fails to start

From: Larry Anderson <anderson(at)endinfosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess fails to start
Date: 1998-03-03 15:56:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
I just built and installed Postgre SQL 6.3 and pgaccess now fails to start. I
am running Redhat 5.0, and have built all of Postgre from scratch. I am
getting the following error with pgaccess 0.82.

Error in startup script: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so":
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so: undefined symbol: crypt
while executing
"load libpgtcl.so"
(procedure "main" line 3)
invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"
(file "pgaccess.tcl" line 4441)

I am able to connect fine with psql. But any other tool seems to be failing.
Thanks for any help, I just started using pgaccess and am bummed that it no
longer works.

E-Mail: Larry Anderson <anderson(at)endinfosys(dot)com>
Date: 03-Mar-98
Time: 09:54:47

This message was sent by XFMail