Re: Moving other hex functions to /common

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Moving other hex functions to /common
Date: 2021-01-13 02:25:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 01:13:00PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Thanks for you work on this. Looks good.

I have been looking again at this patch again for a couple of hours
this morning to double-check if I have not missed anything, and I
think that we should be in good shape. This still needs a pgindent
run but I'll take care of it. Let's wait a bit and see if others have
any comments or objections. If there is nothing, I'll commit what we
have here.

> I posted your patch under my key management patch and the cfbot
> reports all green:
>
> http://cfbot.cputube.org/index.html
>
> The key management patch calls the src/common hex functions from
> src/backend/crypto, pg_alterckey, and the crypto tests, and these are
> all tested by make check-world.

Ah, OK. Nice.
--
Michael