PgMigration with PgAdmin2

From: "Luis Carlos B(dot)V(dot)" <lbolanos(at)coopelesca(dot)co(dot)cr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgMigration with PgAdmin2
Date: 2004-04-07 21:32:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I have downloaded THE LASTEST Pgadmin2/pgmigration (1.6.0) from the
website, then I follow the PgMigration instalation Instructions LINE BY
LINE, it is copied into the directory PLUGINS, registered by regsvr32...
mdac 2.8 (the lastest!)instaled...

but when I run pgadmin2 The PLUGIN don't appear!

What I am doing wrong?

My OS is an WinXP Pro/SP1.

THANKS A LOT!