Re: ERROR: failed to add item to the index page

From: Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas(at)visena(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR: failed to add item to the index page
Date: 2019-04-30 19:23:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

På tirsdag 30. april 2019 kl. 20:59:43, skrev Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de
<mailto:andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>>: [...]
Andreas, unfortunately your emails are pretty unreadable. Check the
quoted email, and the web archive:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/VisenaEmail.41.51d7719d814a1f54.16a6f98a5e9%40tc7-visena

Greetings,

Andres Freund
I know that the text-version is quite unreadable, especially when quoting. My
MUA is web-based and uses CKEditor for composing, and it doesn't care much to
try to format the text/plain version (I know because I've written it, yes and
have yet to fix the Re: Sv: Re: Sv: subject issue...). But it has tons of
benefits CRM- and usage-wise so I prefer to use it. But - how use text/plain
these days:-) --
Andreas Joseph Krogh