Read Only from ODBC

From: "SUDDN" <bogus(at)nospam(dot)com>
To: pgsql-questions(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Read Only from ODBC
Date: 2000-04-28 03:01:09
Lists: pgsql-general

I downloaded the ODBC driver for postgres and installed it on my Win98
Client. I'm writing a Visual Basic program that accesses the PostgreSQL
server on my Linux box. It can read the data fine but It won't write data.
I get a read only error when I try.

I have unchecked the read only checkbox in the ODBC setup. Also another
program (not written by me.) can write to the database using the ODBC
driver.

Any Ideas?

Thanks