RE: logical replication restrictions

From: "Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)" <osumi(dot)takamichi(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)" <kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com>, 'Euler Taveira' <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, Marcos Pegoraro <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com>, Melih Mutlu <m(dot)melihmutlu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: RE: logical replication restrictions
Date: 2022-11-14 01:08:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 2:27 PM Kuroda, Hayato/黒田 隼人 <kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com> wrote:
> If you could not allocate a time to discuss this problem because of other
> important tasks or events, we would like to take over the thread and modify
> your patch.
>
> We've planned that we will start to address comments and reported bugs if
> you would not respond by the end of this week.
Hi,

I've simply rebased the patch to make it applicable on top of HEAD
and make the tests pass. Note there are still open pending comments
and I'm going to start to address those.

I've written Euler as the original author in the commit message
to note his credit.

Best Regards,
Takamichi Osumi

Attachment Content-Type Size
v8-0001-Time-delayed-logical-replication-subscriber.patch application/octet-stream 63.8 KB