RE: logical replication restrictions

From: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)" <kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'Euler Taveira' <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, Marcos Pegoraro <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)" <osumi(dot)takamichi(at)fujitsu(dot)com>, Melih Mutlu <m(dot)melihmutlu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: RE: logical replication restrictions
Date: 2022-11-08 05:27:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Euler,

Do you have enough time to handle the issue? Our discussion has been suspended for two months...

If you could not allocate a time to discuss this problem because of other important tasks or events,
we would like to take over the thread and modify your patch.

We've planned that we will start to address comments and reported bugs if you would not respond by the end of this week.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED