RE: BUG #17695: Failed Assert in logical replication snapbuild.

From: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)" <kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'bowenshi' <zxwsbg(at)qq(dot)com>, Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: BUG #17695: Failed Assert in logical replication snapbuild.
Date: 2022-11-25 09:07:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Bowenshi,

> Thanks for your advice! I update my test script, now it can 100% reproduce problem in my computer.

Thanks for updates. Note that even if I used the updated script in my environment (HEAD, 2cf41cd30),
I could not perfectly reproduce the issue. The publisher rarely crashed and output the core-file.

The failed assertion was same as you reported firstly[1], not newer one.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/17695-6be9277c9295985f%40postgresql.org

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED