RE: 2019-03 CF now in progress

From: "tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'David Steele' <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: 2019-03 CF now in progress
Date: 2021-04-09 01:30:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

From: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>
> Overall, 118 of 262 entries were closed during this commitfest (45%).
> That includes 91 patches committed since March 1, which is pretty
> fantastic. Thank you to everyone, especially the committers, for your
> hard work!

The number of committed patches in the last CF is record-breaking in recent years:

PG 14: 124
PG 13: 90
PG 12: 100
PG 11: 117
PG 10: 116
PG 9.6: 74
PG 9.5: 102

I take off my hat to the hard work of committers and CFM. OTOH, there seems to be many useful-looking features pending as ready for committer. I look forward to seeing them committed early in PG 15.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa