A error happend when I am clone the git repository

From: Wen Yi <chuxuec(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A error happend when I am clone the git repository
Date: 2022-06-20 03:33:48
Lists: pgsql-general

When I reinstall my system,I clone the postgresql repository,but there's something wrong.
The console print as these:

[beginnerc(at)fedora Research]$ git clone https://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git
Cloning into 'postgresql'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 30747, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (30747/30747), done.
error: RPC failed; curl 92 HTTP/2 stream 3 was not closed cleanly before end of the underlying stream
fetch-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packet
fatal: early EOF
fatal: fetch-pack: invalid index-pack output

I not clone the repository from github,directly from git.postgresql.org<http://git.postgresql.org/>
I try it again and again,but failed.
Eventually I have to download the source from the offical website.
My system is Fedora 36 and my git version is 2.36.1
I check the download speed,that is about 220kb/s.

I have ask this problem in the slack group,and now I report this to the mail list,please check it,thanks very much!