RE: BUG #16754: When using LLVM and parallel queries aborted all session by pg_cancel_backend.

From: "Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSIP)" <noriyoshi(dot)shinoda(at)hpe(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: BUG #16754: When using LLVM and parallel queries aborted all session by pg_cancel_backend.
Date: 2020-12-07 08:58:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

Thanks for the comment.
I newly cloned the latest version 13.1 source and then rebuilt it. The segmentation fault has recurred.I tried the backtrace feature, but it didn't work. The function specification may not have been good.
Segmentation faults do not always occur, but occasionally after running pg_cancel_backend several times.
Also, it only seems to happen if I canceled the parallel worker process.

Regards,
Noriyoshi Shinoda