Need to download source code for v7.3.2

From: "Israel Calderon" <icalderus(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need to download source code for v7.3.2
Date: 2003-05-04 22:21:49
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello All!

I am a newbie to postgres and need some info regarding the steps I need to
take in order to install the uniqueidentifier update for my local machine. I
have already installed 7.3.2 but I havent installed the source code. While
attempting to run make or make install for the unique identifier update I
get errors referring back to missing header and other c files. How would I
go about downloading the source code and making sure this error no longer
occurs while attempting to run the make/make install commands?

Heres info on the unique identifier project:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/uniqueidentifier/projdisplay.php

I need your help!!! Thanks so much!